Virtual Strength Training and Athletic Development for Runners
Strength training should be an integral part of your training week. If you already have a training plan and would like the performance benefits of a strength training program then this option is for you! A well-designed strength training program will not only enhance your running, but it will help make your body more resilient against injuries.
Who can benefit from strength training?
- All runners can benefit from a well-designed strength training program
- Runners who have experienced injuries or are returning from injury
- Experienced runners looking for a performance edge
- Masters athletes who want to continue to enjoy training and racing for years to come
How does virtual strength training work?
- Schedule a free virtual consultation with Coach Marco.
- The consultation is an opportunity for you to ask as many questions as you like and for Coach Marco to get to know you on a personal level. After the consultation you will receive a coaching request form where you will answer questions about your strength training history, personal goals for strength training, and training availability. If you decide to move forward, complete the form and click submit.
- At the beginning of each new strength training cycle (approximately 4-6 weeks) you will meet with Coach Marco via Zoom to review your exercises and practice technique. Each week you provide feedback for Coach Marco via your online training log. Coach Marco will also be available via email, phone, or text if needed. You will be guided on what to include in your feedback and how to track your strength training so that your training plan meets your needs.
- Finally, enjoy your newfound strength in your training and racing!
What do you get with a virtual strength training program?
- A certified strength & conditioning coach that develops a strength training program tailored for you
- Weekly strength training workouts that will improve your performance
- A coach who is available during the week for quick communication
- Period virtual consultations to learn new exercises and ask questions
- All strength training plans include warmup, cooldown, and flexibility activities that complement your strength training